Telcom Innovations Group (TIG) was founded on the belief that the customer is the center of everything we do. TIG brings decades of networking and telecom experience to connect businesses of all sizes. Customer-centric, we tailor designs, implementation and support systems, using advanced networking, communication and technology solutions.
We offer a full range of products and services, including a comprehensive suite of voice applications, collaboration solutions, data networking, managed and cloud services. TIG recognizes that business needs vary and finding the right technology solution is only one part of the equation. Combining the technology with the proper design, implementation and ongoing support gives our clients the best possible return on their investment.
We understand that businesses require solutions that address the broader needs of the marketplace, including business continuity, collaboration, disaster recovery, virtualization, and unified communications. Our objective is to provide solutions that are flexible, reliable, secure, and designed to meet our client’s goals and strategic objectives.
While technology continues to change, our mission remains the same: We focus on the changing needs of our clients by introducing and supporting technology with unparalleled customer service throughout the lifetime of the product. TIG measures success by the satisfaction of our clients; our reward is their loyalty. We believe the customer is the center of everything we do.
Our Promises to our Customers
- TIG provides support from the industry’s best customer service team.
- TIG provides the best Value Proposition in the market.
- TIG provides a product that is affordable today while preparing you for the future.
- TIG offers superior products rich with features and applications that provide immediate ROI
- TIG provides superior implementation, support and on-going service.
- TIG provides written service guarantees and overall commitment to customer service. Telcom Innovations Group provides the best personnel and the most powerful solutions, combined with exceptional technology from our partners.
- TIG has been in business for more than 2 decades, is privately held, with no debt and has supported over 1300 installations.
- TIG has exclusive equipment manufacturer partnerships that require extensive technical training with many of today's key voice and data manufacturers, including Mitel, VMware, Extreme Networks, HP, Microsoft, Cisco, SonicWALL, AVST and Ring Central.
- The people at TIG understand voice communications and its impact on our customers' data network.
- With TIG by your side, the VoIP transition will be seamless.
- TIG's team members are manufacturer certified voice and network experts.
- TIG has been providing turnkey unified communications solutions and state of the art data networking, to local, national, and global companies for decades.
- We offer one call support for voice, local and long distance, and professional services.
- Mitel's top performer in the Midwest - ranked #5 out of 2,500 Channel partners for SLED worldwide in 2018.
- 24/7 Support Center staffed with certified technicians
Stability and reputation. TIG has successfully served area businesses for more than 20 years by providing solutions that are flexible, reliable, secure and designed to meet our client’s goals and strategic objectives. Certified Engineers and Sales Representatives assist you in the process of integrating top brands of hardware and software by recommending a combination that is tailored to your specific needs.
More in-house expertise. Our team includes technical specialists, all holding multiple manufacturer certifications, which requires ongoing training. This guarantees that our technicians are up to date and knowledgeable with the latest technologies. TIG is the partner who will handle all your needs, with professionally certified technicians.
Direct contact with technical experts. Engineers are available along with the sales reps, to answer your questions.
Lower costs. Let our experts evaluate your network and calling costs. Our goal is to reduce your telecommunications expenses.
Exceptional service. We thrive on the satisfaction of our customers, which makes us one of the top dealers in the country, not only for sales but also for service. TIG offers custom maintenance plans that guarantee fast response times with a team of manufacturer certified technicians available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
Professional Services. We understand that Network performance is key to your organization's success! With so much relying on your data network; rely on TIG to help you stay in step with demands - now and in the future. We bring together converged voice and data network solutions to address today's toughest networking challenges.
TIG’s Professional Services include:
- Network Infrastructure Analysis Audit’s
- Network Design Sessions
- Consulting Services
- System Implementation & Training
- Project Management
- Technical Assistance Center (TAC) available 24 X 7
- Certified Field Engineers available 24 X 7
Project Management. When purchasing a new system you will be assigned a project manager. This will be your single point of contact and he/she will be there to ensure that implementation and training is completed in a timely and professional manner. Your assigned project manager will be here to assist you from beginning to end. We believe that the systems provided are only as good as their implementation and our job is not complete until our customers are a 100% satisfied.
Carrier Services. Telcom Innovations Group works with leading telecommunications providers to negotiate the best connectivity options for your facilities at the best price. We also offer complete network analysis to ensure the highest levels of quality and availability for your business communications. TIG will provide this consultation free (no contingency fees) to our clients who wish to reduce their telecommunications expenses without sacrificing service. Let us review and analyze your Local & Local Toll Calls, Long Distance, Internet, Point to Point Circuits, VoIP, VPN and DSL services with these carriers.
Maintenance & Support: We are large enough to serve your needs yet flexible enough to allow customized maintenance programs. The consistency and level of commitment we bring to each of our clients allows us to make outrageous service guarantees. The true meaning of these guarantees is that you need not to worry that you will be left with a telephone system and/or a telephone company that has failed to perform to your organization's expectations.