Mitel has made available a security update for MiVoice Business to refresh a security certificate that is due to expire in August 2020. The Security update is applicable for MiVoice Business systems including Release 5.0 through to Release 9.0 SP2. The absence of this update will result in your MiVoice Business solution entering license violation on 21st of August, 2020, your Mitel phone system will cease to operate 20 days later.
Telcom Innovations Group is committed to servicing affected systems to ensure the consistency of your communications. We have developed two courses of action to update your MiVoice Business Security Certificate:
- Install the recently released MiVoice Business Release 9.x Software Version to upgrade your system to the latest version of software. Contact your Account Manager for a quotation.
- Install a Security Certificate Update for Release 5.0 to Release 9.0 and stay on your current version.
For more detailed information on your options and to schedule your implementation, contact Telcom Innovations Group Technical Assistance Center or your Account Manager.
Affected MiVoice Business solutions include the following releases (including all associated Service Packs, MiCD, Virtual and MiVoice Business Express releases):
- Mitel Communications Director R5.0
- Mitel Communications Director R6.0
- MiVoice Business R7.0, R7.1 & R7.2
- MiVoice Business R8.0
- MiVoice Business R9.0 (prior to R9.0 SP3)
If your MiVoice Business is on one of these releases, please follow the instructions below to have the patch or update installed.