Features and Capabilities
The following new SIP TCPDUMP commands are added to enhance the current SIP logging capabilities.
- SIP TCPDUMP ALL
- SIP TCPDUMP CCN <CALLED OR CALLING NUMBER>
- SIP TCPDUMP CLEAR
The following updates are made to the SIP Device Capabilities form:
- A new field, Support CTI Hold/Retrieve is added to enable a Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) application to hold and retrieve calls on SIP endpoints.
- A new pre-configured SIP Device Capability 77 is added for Single Line UC Endpoint.
A new field, Mode for Out-of-Band DTMF is added to the SIP Peer Profile and SIP Device Capabilities forms that enables delivering Out-of-Band DTMF from the MiVoice Business system to a SIP service without interrupting audio playback.
A new field, Q.850 Reason Headers is added to the SIP Peer Profile and SIP Device Capabilities forms that provides the capability to include the Q.850 cause code in the Reason Header field of the SIP message.
The following updates are made to the Class of Service Options form:
- A new field, Allow Recall after Transfer is added to enable or disable recall to the original destination if an unsupervised call transfer is unsuccessful.
- A new field, Auto Answer Disconnect Tone - Enable is added to enable or disable the Auto Answer disconnect tone.
- A new field, Hot Desk External User - Allow DTMF Dialing is added to enable or disable the DTMF functionality for EHDUs.
- Support for the display of ring group information when a call is ringing for EHDUs.
MiTAI now supports monitoring of up to 64 lines (previously 16) on a device.
MiVoice Business Release 9.1
MiVoice Business Release 9.0 SP3
MiVoice Business Release 9.0 SP2
MiVoice Business Release 9.0